A Few Things I Forgot About Work While on Vacation in Italy for Three Weeks
1. This is hard work. I am sweating! Or wait, no, I think it's that we have no windows that open and the building manager hates cooling the building to any temperature under 83 degrees.
The work is actually pretty easy.
2. It's kind of boring. Was it always this boring? I don't remember it being quite so boring.
3. Hurrying. So is this what all those waiters and waitresses were doing?
4. Hours can last as many as 217 minutes.
5. So I'm supposed to care about all this, right?
6. There is no gelato.