It has come to my attention that most of you receiving daily clerkmanifesto posts in your email have stopped receiving them. This is very sad. But I want to assure you right away that this is not your fault. You have done nothing wrong. You are simply a victim of the same anti-clerkmanifesto conspiracy that has dogged my blog since its very first day on the Internet back in the early mid teens.
Naturally this causes you to ask some serious questions:
1. Who is behind this terrible conspiracy that has attempted to destroy, diminish, and marginalize clerkmanifesto at every step of its unreasonably obscure history?
2. How have they been so successful in their conspiracy? I try to conduct conspiracies all the time and have never been a billionth as successful as the anti-clerkmanifesto conspiracy! Do they have any conspiracy tips?
3. Is there any fix to how the evil Google Corporation and its oligarchical minions have maliciously blocked me from receiving the clerkmanifesto blogpost in my email, which was the highlight of my day and my reason for living?
4. Now that I know about the conspiracy will I be in any danger, and does this explain all the dead birds I've been seeing lately?
Like, a lot of dead birds!
5. Does this have anything to do with the Malta Conference of 1945? How about the Nabisco Corporation? The mysterious disappearance of Ambrose Bierce? The abrupt and infuriating cancellation of Disney's "The Owl House"?
Please tell me it is not connected to the Covid Vaccine as I have now taken four versions of it and have also taken 16 different, often illegally obtained, boosters!
6. I knew there was something up with the worldwide attack on this blog! How can I get even?
7. Is it true that you're not going to be able to answer any of these questions here because this isn't a secured space?
Don't worry! I have answers to all your questions!
Unfortunately it is only safe for me to answer your seventh question in this unsecured space:
To your seventh question:
No, I can answer your seventh question.
Post a Comment
If you were wondering, yes, you should comment. Not only does it remind me that I must write in intelligible English because someone is actually reading what I write, but it is also a pleasure for me since I am interested in anything you have to say.
I respond to pretty much every comment. It's like a free personalized blog post!
One last detail: If you are commenting on a post more than two weeks old I have to go in and approve it. It's sort of a spam protection device. Also, rarely, a comment will go to spam on its own. Give either of those a day or two and your comment will show up on the blog.