As you know, every two or three days I like to pay consultants thousands of dollars to gauge how my readers are feeling about clerkmanifesto. We at clerkmanifesto are strongly reader driven. I listen carefully to what these surveys have to say only to find I am constitutionally unable to do any of the things the surveys recommend. But I never stop trying, and no sooner do I fail than I commission another survey. Is this too many surveys? We have commissioned a survey to find out!
But in the meantime we would deeply appreciate it if you would fill out the following customer satisfaction survey. And to show that we don't expect you to labor in our baking hot survey fields for nothing, we will be giving each of you who fills out this survey 100 clerkmanifesto points, redeemable immediately in the clerkmanifesto store for, well, old blog posts that no one can find because the Internet mostly just hides things. Maybe we can get some T-shirts or something in the store eventually (you know, like "The cream rises to the top and dead things float"), but they'll probably cost a ton of points.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
1. How do you feel about this new "points for items in the clerkmanifesto store" thing?
2. What kind of posts would you like to see more of here on clerkmanifesto?
3. What stops you from demanding that everyone you know read clerkmanifesto?
4. What improvements would you like to see in the clerkmanifesto customer satisfaction surveys?
5. What's your favorite clerkmanifesto post of all time?
6. Why have you stopped reading clerkmanifesto?